Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Moving Day Birthday's

{via} on my Pinterest Board!

Here we are on the eve of our move to Houston, Texas. My daughter is going to be 3 on Sunday, and it has become somewhat of a tradition that we move on her birthday weekend.

The proof is in the pudding:
-One day after Emj's birth, my husband moved us into an apartment. My Mom and Mother in law stayed in the hospital with me and kept me company... mostly to kept EmJ company as I was completely whacked out on morphine (thank you unexpected C-section!)

That's my mom holding EmJ. I wouldn't trust me either in that crazed morphine state!
1 day old EmJ. Happy 1st moving day!
-Her first b-day we didn't move! But we did move when she was 6 months (out to Los Angeles to work with YWAM)... and then again when she was 1 and a half (out to Phoenix, AZ cause our time with YWAM had ended).
EmJ's 1st b-day!


-On her second birthday we moved into a condo. We stopped unpacking breifly to have cupcakes and open a few presents.

-This year we are moving to Texas on her b-day weekend.

We are those crazy gypsy people.

{via}

We have moved so much that I feel like I'm a pro at it. I get rid of TONS of stuff by way of garage sale and Goodwill. The rest of it gets boxed up and loaded into the U-Haul.

I am hoping to end this moving trend! 5 big moves in 3 short years! Here's to staying in one place!
And happy birthday to my sweet girl! 3 years old already, you are so smart and bright. You bring joy to all who meet you! I love you!!!!!!!!!!

{via} my Pinterest Board!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...