Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pinterest Advent Calendar - Inspirations

So now that I've got an Advent Calendar for EmJ, the one I made last year (found here)
I've decided that I want one of my own. I'm all for the cheesy cheese of holiday prints and festive greens and reds, but I also really love the updated versions. And who says you can't have 2 Advent Calendars in your home!!???!! I'd like to meet that person and give them a piece of my Christmas! (Ok I'll calm down)

So here is some Pinterest inspiration for my next Advent Calendar!

{via} also on my Pinterest Board
I love this one, there are so many possibilities and it still looks so clean and pretty! I might do shells or metallics or all my favorite ornaments I have from my childhood. See!!??!?!? The possibilities ARE endless!

{via} also on my Pinterest Board
Another simple yet stunning advent calendar! And this could use up more of my stash of clothespins!!
 
{via} also on my Pinterest Board
This one is a little more cutsie, more for kids, but I love that it's an updated version. And seems easy enough to tie up the presents and pull them off.

{via} also on my Pinterest Board
I like this one, mostly because I'm obsessed with those little tins from Ikea. Also because it's super easy! And I could just hide the date inside to be posted on the outside. Oh who am I kidding!? I'll hide candy in there too! You wouldn't want the numbers to be lonely would you???!!!

Well this has been fun. We'll see which one I decide to copy be inspired by.

Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Here's one of the ones I love this year! You need the Silhouette machine to make it but I love the idea. :)
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-j9-fLeyFPHE/TrK-Wse_ypI/AAAAAAAADEU/fSuDqw9TxYw/s400/advent+calendar.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...