Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Christmas Santa Comics

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this time of year! I get to cozy up with my family and laugh and joke and remissness about the year and previous years! My brother and his girlfriend have just flown in to visit for Thanksgiving. I'm so happy to have loved ones around! EmJ was so excited for her Uncle Nick to come and visit that she stayed up till midnight! And she kept saying "all my friends are home". Just melts my heart!

My brain starts to wander to Christmas already, but I have to remind myself to stay in the moment, enjoy and be thankful for today!

{via} and also on Pinterest
{via} and also on Pinterest
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...