Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Insta-Friday. Instagram Weekly Photos

life rearranged

Linking up with Life Rearranged and sharing my photos again. This week we moved from Tempe, AZ to The Woodlands, TX. I am so tired! Here's my week: 

We will miss our sweet friends and family in Arizona! One of my friends came by and took EmJ to the park with her two daughters to help keep her from getting in the way of the moving furniture! It was such a blessing!
A last minute hug session with some BFF's in AZ
Sweet girl! Xoee


I need more COWBELL!!!

Scooter Skillz
After the truck was packed we cleaned up the condo and started our loooooooong drive! The first day we drove 10 hours and then we drove 12 the next day. What was I thinking?????

My driving buddy!
Junk in the trunk!
Pit stop



Emily is now fully potty trained... so we had to make a few "unscheduled" stops! She kept yelling I pee'd in the dirt! 


She kept herself busy the WHOLE time! God gave me a travelin girl!
Smiley face... 
Poor Foofa got a ladybug "tramp stamp" somewhere in New Mexico 
Fixed a hole in her jeans. 
The sun set on us just before the Texas border... 
Lovin life in Texas.

We are glad to be finished with the driving and I am glad to be sleeping in my own bed again and am looking forward to getting settled in here. I've cried more this week then I have in a long while. But I'm trusting God with all that He's bringing our way. 


In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps
Proverbs 16:9



Here's to believing in the placement of those steps!


1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing your jouney to Houston! What a great kid Emily is! What a blessing! She is so cute sitting there with her sunglasses keeping herself busy! Haha! Hope you guys are feeling a little more rested up now! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...