Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Emily's Best Friend

We are currently living in Phoenix, Arizona. We have lived here before (around 5 years ago) and we made friends with a few other couples. None of us had children then and now we all have children that are about 6-8 months apart. It's funny how the timing all worked out. 

Emily has grown very close to one little girl. She will jump for a minute straight if I say we are going to visit her. It's really very sweet. 

Just last week this sweet family welcomed another baby girl into their family, so we went to visit and give them a little break by taking the big girls to the pool! Here's a couple pics of best-friend-ness. The cuteness is too much to handle. 



Best Friends
 Oh and on a separate note.... I've framed the little art project that Emily and I worked on this month. You can check it out here if you didn't already see it.



 I bought 2 frames from IKEA and hung them in my hallway... I'm happy with them! And The whole project only cost me $3.00! (that's the cost of the frames. I already had all of the other supplies!!!) Awesome!




1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures... great photographer too... who took these ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...