Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Pretty Peacock

So remember when I gave you that little teaser last week????

So after I helped my munchkin make some beautiful art,


I let her go to town on her own art!






I love those little hands, with the little dimples... they slay me.

So after all this fun, I saw something in her artwork:

This is what I saw... 



So after it dried I grabbed my permanent markers, puffy paint and turned her pretty little art into this:




This is what I could muster up.... Now i know it's no Picasso, but I like it! Now I just need to get it framed! 

Oh and while my back was turned here is what my daughter was doing....



A little war paint never hurt anyone! ;)

I'm just glad that a little internet picture from Project Balancing Act could inspire so much fun with my baby girl! Thanks for watching! 

Love ya,
Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...