Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

So you say it's your Birthday!!! Well it's my birthdy too!

I'm 31 yrs old today!!!! And so is my husband!

Yes it's true. My husband and I have the same birthday! We were both born on August 11, 1980. He was born in West Palm Beach Florida, and I was born at Luke Air force Base in Arizona (near Phoenix). He is a whole 8 hours older than I am... thank the Lord, cause I couldn't have married a younger man! Pshaw!

Today is also cool cause now I've known my husband for more years than I haven't known him! I meet the man of my dreams when he was a boy, we were 15 yrs old! 

I think we are around 16 or 17 here!
He fell madly in love with me! ;) I had a huge crush on him, but I lived in California and he lived in Texas.... How would it EVER work!!??!!?

Well little did we know that I would move to Texas with my family only a year later! We were inseparable from that point on. Both of us just wanting to stay friends. (We never spoke to each other about how we felt until we were 19 yrs old!)

Probably around 19 or 20 here!
We were buddies and we built a very strong foundation of friendship. It was that friendship that grew into love and then marriage! We married at the young age of 22, but I wouldn't of had it any other way!

May 10, 2003
 And then in 2009 we welcomed our daughter  into the world.

January 29, 2009
Our life has been a journey! One that gratefully joined early on in our little lives! Thank you Lord for my husband and our births and the life that has now come from that! Happy Birthday Love, oh and Happy Birthday me!


Cute Toddler - Future awesome husband!
That's Me!


That's Us! Our first Bday as a couple!!! 20 yrs old


Happy 31st Bday! Love you!
And we made her! The joy of our life! 
And this was the birthday wish from my little munchkin!
Happy Birthday! 
(click the "Happy Birthday" for a cute video)

Love ya!
Bri

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh sweet :) didnt realize that youve been married for so long... ya old farts! jkjkjk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your comments and pictures. Wishing you Dave and Emily for the best years yet to come! Hugs, hugs, hugs:)
    My sweet family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the progression in the photo collage! Love you babe! Here's to 69 more years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...